Rachel Cameron PhD (Virology)
A senior business leader helping you find approaches
to your complex business challenges.
training, HR and customised technical solutions."
What my clients are saying
- Rebecca McQualter PhD – Medical Lead – Bioverativ/SanofiStem Cell Biologist - Cell Therapy Commercialisation - Biotechnology
Rachel has a wealth of experience in the pharmaceutical industry; she is flexible, adaptable and her attention to detail and intellect are exceptional. In addition to these great skills, Rachel is also very personable with a deep understanding of the varied adult learning principles.
- Sally Aitchison – Senior Biopharmaceutical Representative – Amgen AustraliaOsteoporosis
Rachel is truly amazing to learn from. Her ability to ensure her audience grasps the objectives of a training session is outstanding, whilst also catering to any number of different learning modalities and paces. Highly recommended!
- Maggie Kiani – Business Manager – AstraZenecaSpecialist Oncology
Rachel has a wealth of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and her technical product training skills are first class. I highly value Rachel's training, support, encouragement and expertise.
- David Telford – Senior Learning Consultant, leadership and Workforce Development at Department of Health and Human Services
I had the pleasure of working with Rachel as colleagues in Learning & Performance. She is highly regarded by all who come in contact with her and the business has certainly benefited from her talent and ability to train at all levels.
- Neil Sinclair – Strategic Account Director – Life Sciences – RandstadExpert in Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices - Talent Acquisition - HR Consulting - Recruitment Outsourcing Solutions - APAC
Rachel's blend of technical acumen, sales skills and ability to build relationships across organisations are stand out attributes. Her work ethic and passion to succeed are never in doubt!
- Yoonah Choi – Founder – Evidencia Medical CommunicationsEditorial Director at Evidencia Group
Rachel is a warm, enthusiastic and dedicated professional who brings excellence to her roles as well as the ability to bring out the best in her collaborators.
- Jennifer Johnston – Executive Director – CEVHAPCoalition to Eradicate Viral Hepatitis in Asia Pacific Ltd (CEVHAP)
Rachel is a warm and intelligent colleague who worked on one of our new hepatitis products, which was of particular importance in Asia. Her natural compassion and strong virology background was of significant value in this role.
- Mal Short – Trainer
Dr Rachel Cameron conducted over 300 seminars to the public. Her ability to apply her professional knowledge to help people improve the quality of their lives is outstanding.